Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9.00am - 4.30pm
Phone Selina Walker: (07) 4098 3437 - Mobile: 0403 403 528
Mail: PO Box 1216, Mossman QLD 4873
Meeting Point - The beach side of 1 Palm Street, Cooya Beach. *Please confirm exact tour departure time directly with Kuku Yalanji Cultural Habitat Tours at least 48 hours prior to your experience and arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
Location - Beach side of 1 Palm street where parking is available under the trees. 15 minute drive north of Port Douglas and a 5 minute drive from Mossman.
Terms and Conditions for Kuku Yalanji Cultural Habitat Tours
Booking Details -
- We have a No Refund Policy.
- Private bookings must be paid once confirmed.
- Cancellations for Standard Tour bookings are Strictly 7 days.
- FOC - Teachers/Supervisors/Guides ratio 1:10.
- Public Holidays are charged at Private Rate for a standard tour.
- We are not a commercial food service provider or supplier.
- All bookings - Minimum 4 Adults to operate a tour.
- Guests are required to bring their own medications, water bottles, sunscreen and insect repellent.
- We DO NOT have toilet facilities - public toilets are located at the northern end of the beach.
General conditions - Kuku Yalanji Cultural Habitat Tours reserves the right to alter the experience in any way that may be necessary due to cultural reasons.
- New Years Day - 01 January
- Australia Day - 26 January
- Good Friday
- Easter Monday
- Mossman Show Day
- Christmas Day - 25 December
- Boxing Day - 26 December